Mild Steel Chequered Plates are known in industrial sectors for their rust resistance nature and superior finish.
Hot Rolled (HR) Sheets are industrial-grade flat steel sheets with a rectangular cross-section. They are manufactured at elevated temperatures on rolling mills from steel slabs or billets.
They form a major source of raw material in the manufacturing and infrastructure segment thanks to its distinct mechanical properties, quality and versatility. Like all other hot rolled products, hot rolled sheets have got a rough texture with a slightly bluish-grey finish.
HR (Hot Rolled) Sheets are available both in Standard Length (company-made packets with brand marking) and Customizable length from HR Coil, suiting the requirement of the consumer. They can be made readily available in a short span of time.
Also available under the names:
- Hot Rolled Steel Sheets
- HR Steel Sheets
- Hot Rolled Sheets
- Durable HR Sheet
- Thickness – 1.60 mm to 4.99 mm
- Width – 1250 mm to 1800 mm
- Length – Standard and Customizable
- Material – As per requirement
- Grade – IS 2062: E250 Gr A/ B/ C, E350 Gr A/ B/ C, IS 10748: Gr 1/2/3
- Brand – TATA Astrum (TATA Steel Ltd.)